INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
In running and maintaining our Website we may collect and process the following data about You:
- Information about Your use of our site including details of Your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that You access. This information includes such things as traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by You. An example of this could be when You register for information or subscribe to our email newsletter.
- Information that You provide us when you communicate with us by any other means or device.
We collect device information using the following technologies:
Cookies which are data files that are placed on Your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Log files that track actions occurring on our Website, and collect data including Your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
Web beacons, tags and pixels which are electronic files used to record information about how You browse our Website.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our Website, you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information below:
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information that we collect from You to provide our services to You. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to You that You request from us relating to our services.
- To inform You of any changes to our Website or services.
- If You have previously expressed interest in services from us, we may provide to You details of similar services, or other services, that we believe You may be interested in.
- Improve our Website
- We never give or sell Your details to third parties.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In operating our Website, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from You to locations outside of the European Union area for processing and storing. If You reside in the EU, by providing your Personal Information to us, You agree to the transfer, storing and processing of Your data. We do our best to ensure all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that Your data is stored safely and securely. By using this Website, regardless of where you live in the world, You also consent to have Your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States should this be required.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
We will not disclose Your personal information to any other party other than in accordance with this Privacy & Cookies Policy and in the circumstances detailed below:
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to a buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose Your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
THIRD PARTY LINKS